A Responsible Care® Company
EDNLLC’s policies are designed to make the Company a safe, productive and desirable place to work. Accordingly, all employees are expeced to learn and follow these commitments. Every act should have safety and security in mind, not only for EDNLLC employees, but also for our visitors, contractors, and neighbors. As members of the American Chemistry Council and supporters of the principles of its Responsible Care® program, we commit:
- To operate with focus on the health, safety and security of the employees, our neighbors, our customers, our assets and the environment.
- To maximize the profitability of the business through plant reliability, cost containment, operational improvements, and expansion of sales.
- To ensure the on-going satisfaction of our prime customer, Covestro, LLC, with the goal of a continued long-term partnership.
- To work with customers, carriers and suppliers to foster the safe manufacture, use, and transport of our products.
- To continually improve our processes and work practices through a review and goal-setting program.
- To seek and share best practices, both inside and outside the company.
- To provide ongoing skills improvement training to allow employees to perform to their potential.
- To dialogue with our employees, business partners and the community on an ongoing basis about our plant’s health, safety, security, emergency planning efforts, and environmental records.
- To conduct our business in an ethical, legal and socially responsible manner.
- To comply with all laws and regulations, and to conform with other Responsible Care® requirements applicable to our facility.
We will never be satisfied with “good enough” in any aspect of our operation. Our commitment to these principles is critical to the success of our business. We exist because of our customers’ needs.